Sending via EMT
Email Interac Money Transfer
- Email money transfer is a secure, easy way to make payment for your purchase.
- Available to clients who use Canadian Bank accounts only.
- To use Email money transfer service please log into your online banking account.
- For most Canadian banks, the Email money transfer icon will be on the left hand side of the page.
- Please send payments to The Vapory (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please make the security question "Store"
- Make the answer to the security question or password: "thevapory"
- Once you have filled in the fields of the add recipient form, click "Send Money" to access the email money transfer form.
- In the name / email field please select your preferred email address associated with your account.
- In the next field, select your bank account from which you would like to make payment.
- Enter the total amount of your The Vapory invoice into the Amount Field.
- Select "email@example.com" in the drop down "Recipients" menu, and enter your invoice order number into the message field if available.
- Once you have filled out all of the required fields, please click the next button, and confirm the details of the transfer on the following page.
- Once you have confirmed, and sent your email money transfer payment we will process your order as quickly as possible, and your goods will be shipped within 24-72 hours.
- We may require ID at delivery for any orders placed using e-mail interac transfer.
Interac E-mail transfers are Available Through the Following Banks
- If you need further assistance placing an order via e-mail money transfer, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org